If you are interested in some of the opportunities below, please email prior to sending a full application (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
For enquiries related to third-party funding, please also contact Sarah Beroš (email@example.com).
- Looking for 1-2 Student assistants (native German speakers, fluent in English, and registered students at a Munich University) with one or more of the following skills:
- Experience with recruitment and scheduling of participants via email
- Experience with organisation of scientific or science communication events
- Experience in conducting qualitative research (interviews, short questionnaires)
- A BA or beyond in Psychology, Health Communication or Science Communication
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Research project on collective decisions (best fit :pre-doctoral students, or Phd transitioning to postdoc)
- Benefits : Join and lead the completion of an existing pre-registered report with pilot data already collected.
- Opportunity Connected to Publication
- Familiarity with Matlab (and/or Python, R)
- Behavioural data processing using standard statistical approaches (e.g., regressions)
Master projects and internships
- Shared experiences
- Deliberation about privacy decisions
- Utilitarianism in AI ethics
Bring your own project
We host PhD or post-doctoral projects that would complement our research environment (funding options DFG, Humboldt, DAAD, EU, etc.).